1.1 Install/upgrade SyncQ app to your
HubSpot account: Install the latest release of SyncQ from
hb.syncq.net GetSyncQ section. Alternately
find SyncQ HubSpot from Intuit or HubSpot app store.
1.2 After installation of SyncQ, you will be automatically redirected to SyncQ Home page for further configuration.
From SyncQ App page:
2.1 Click Connect to QuickBooks button
2.2 Fill up as follows:
2.1 Click on "Connect to QuickBooks" green button
2.2 This will open up a new tab, redirecting to QuickBooks app login page (https://appcenter.intuit.com/)
2.3 Login and authorize your intended QuickBooks Online company
2.4 Click Authorize
2.5 After authorization, you will be redirected to SyncQ app page
2.6 Your QuickBooks company will be automatically added in the drop down. Now, select QuickBooks company in the component dropdown. If everything working correctly, you will get
QuickBooks company name in green color next right to the company drop down. (If not authorized or incorrect company selected, a message will appear as "Require QuickBooks Authorization")
2.7 If you see your company name in Green, the green button will be replaced by a red button "Disconnect QuickBooks".
Congrats! We are good to start linking your QucikBooks with HubSpot.
3.1 After you authorize your QuickBooks Online company, a default configuration is automatically added based on popular choices.
3.2 By default following mapping are automatically added.
3.3 If you have different requirements as per your business requirement, you update these mapping.
3.4 To update mapping, click on the setup wheel icon
SyncQ Sample Configuration:
1. Select your QucikBooks company in the SyncQ app page and click on the setup Wheel icon
2. It will show two columns, one HubSpot, another QuickBooks, followed by a Green Link Button
3. Select the desired HubSpot object that you want to sync to QuickBooks
In this example, we will map HubSpot Company with QuickBooks Customer resource
4. Select Company in the HubSpot drop down, Select Customer in QuickBooks dropdown, and then click the Link button on right
5. A new row will add up starting with ID as LQ-xxx.
6. This has created a mapping at HubSpot object to QuickBooks resource level, next we will define field mappings
7. Click on the Field Mappings icon (two circled arrow icon), it will add up a new row,
showing HubSpot object fields and QuickBooks resource fields
8. Map the desired fields as required (for proper synching, correct field mapping required, ask SyncQ for any help)
In this example, we will map, Company Name from HubSpot to DisplayName
from QuickBooks Customer resource
On success, it will add a new row starting with ID LQB-xxxx
9. We are now ready to Synch records from HubSpot to QuickBooks
10. Goto a record page of HubSpot Account
11. Goto a Company record in HubSpot
12. There is a new feild Sync to QuickBooks in detail page.
13. Select the value to yes
If everything are working fine, you will see a QuickBooks Id automatically updated in your HubSpot record:
FOR MULTI-COMPANY CONFIGURATION, QuickBooks COMPANY SELECTION IS MUST, OTHERWISE SYNC WILL FAIL, IN A SINGLE COMPANY SETUP, IT IS NOT MANDATORY
© HelloCODER LLP 2020 All Rights Reserved